Training the Setter DVD
Important drills and techniques for setting accuracy and consistency.
Keys to the Setter Return Move...
* Start with the hands in a loaded or unloaded position.
* Finish in the same position as you start.
* All fingers should contact the ball
* Take the ball midline when possible
* Have a consistent high contact point
Practicing the "setter return move" results in many good things...
1. Less double contacts.
2. Less setting violations.
3. Better ball control.
4. Improved accuracy.
5. Improved consistency.